Stranger in a Strange Land
Stranger in a Strange Land Chapter 25 Summary
- We start with another Cosmic News at 9 type intro before checking in on Digby. He's up in the afterlife and a tad peeved that Mike killed him.
- The particular afterlife Digby went to is purposefully left ambiguous. It could be Heaven or Nirvana or a number of other places.
- Foster—the same Foster whose mummy remains are sitting in the tabernacle—calms Digby down and reminds him that they have work to do. And so, Digby gets going with his afterlife.
- Back in the non-afterlife, Jubal notices that Mike has begun to mature, both physically and emotionally.
- Mike decides it's time for him to leave Jubal's house and see the world. And guess what—Jill will go with him.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search