Available to teachers only as part of theTeaching A Tale of Two CitiesTeacher Pass
Teaching A Tale of Two CitiesTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Book 1, Chapter 1 – The Period
Questions1. What two kinds of ages does the narrator mention to begin the book?
2. What is the difference between the English and the French queens?
3. What year is it?
4. What happened to the Lord Mayor of London?
5. What did thieves steal from the Court drawing rooms?
Answers1. The age of wisdom and the age of foolishness
2. The English queen has a plain face; the French queen has a fair face.
4. He was robbed by highwaymen on Turnham Green.
5. Diamond crosses from the necks of noble lords.