Tangerine Part 2, Chapter 15 Summary
Thursday, November 2
- Paul takes a moment to reflect on how his family has settled into this new community.
- His dad is in charge at the County Civil Engineering office—Old Charley Burns ended up having a heart attack from all the stress of bad press.
- His mom is in charge of several committees in the HOA, and Erik has made a name for himself on the football team.
- Paul himself has played in every soccer game this season, and the War Eagles have won every game.
- But more than the winning, it's the fear his team inspires that he enjoys. He's never been the one causing the fear before.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search