Tangerine Part 2, Chapter 15 Summary
Thursday, November 2
- Paul takes a moment to reflect on how his family has settled into this new community.
- His dad is in charge at the County Civil Engineering office—Old Charley Burns ended up having a heart attack from all the stress of bad press.
- His mom is in charge of several committees in the HOA, and Erik has made a name for himself on the football team.
- Paul himself has played in every soccer game this season, and the War Eagles have won every game.
- But more than the winning, it's the fear his team inspires that he enjoys. He's never been the one causing the fear before.