by Edward Bloor
Tangerine Part 3, Chapter 13 Summary
Monday, December 4
- Paul and his mom head to his school early for the meeting.
- His mom goes in first, and Theresa shows up.
- Paul gives her the finished tangerine report, and she starts crying. She yells at him for getting himself in trouble.
- The principal calls him into her office, where he finds out that Tino and Victor have been suspended for three weeks for fighting.
- But since Paul attacked a teacher, he has been expelled from all public schools in the county. He will have to finish the year at a private school.
- As he and his mom walk out of the building, all the kids outside start patting him on the back, and showing him their support.
- His mom is scared, but he gives them a thumbs-up.
- Mrs. Fisher drives him to the mall to buy him some new clothes, and when he gets home, he bags up all his old stuff to give to Goodwill.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...