Tangerine Part 3, Chapter 13 Summary
Monday, December 4
- Paul and his mom head to his school early for the meeting.
- His mom goes in first, and Theresa shows up.
- Paul gives her the finished tangerine report, and she starts crying. She yells at him for getting himself in trouble.
- The principal calls him into her office, where he finds out that Tino and Victor have been suspended for three weeks for fighting.
- But since Paul attacked a teacher, he has been expelled from all public schools in the county. He will have to finish the year at a private school.
- As he and his mom walk out of the building, all the kids outside start patting him on the back, and showing him their support.
- His mom is scared, but he gives them a thumbs-up.
- Mrs. Fisher drives him to the mall to buy him some new clothes, and when he gets home, he bags up all his old stuff to give to Goodwill.