Cite This Page
Tangerine Part 3, Chapter 7 Summary Page 1
Wednesday, November 29
- Theresa Cruz calls Paul to tell him not to come to Luis's funeral. She doesn't want anything bad to happen.
- So their family knows what happened with Erik and Arthur. Paul's mind is blown a little—he's not used to families that tell each other everything.
- Paul goes out to the pond, and a little boy rides up on his bike.
- The kid tells Paul that his parents said there was a gator in the pond that eats kids.
- Paul ends up screaming at the kid that his parents were lying to him.