Tangerine Part 3, Chapter 8 Summary
Thursday, November 30
- Paul puts on his suit, but leaves off the shirt, shoes, and socks. Then he goes into his backyard and pulls up a square of sod.
- He digs through the white sand under the sod until he finds regular dirt.
- Then he starts sobbing, thinking about Luis, letting his tears fall into the dirt.
- When he's done crying, he puts the sod back, takes off his suit, and throws it away.
- Okay, we admit it: this is a little crazy. But Paul actually feels better afterwards.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...