The Awakening Chapter 29 Summary
- Without waiting for an answer from Mr. Pontellier regarding her planned move, Edna starts packing.
- She packs as fast as she can. When Arobin comes in, he finds her with her sleeves rolled up, taking a picture off the wall.
- He convinces her to get down off the ladder and let him do it. She climbs down.
- He wants to know when he can see her again.
- Not until after her farewell dinner, she replies, the day after tomorrow.
- He begs her to let him see her sooner.
- She laughs and says no, but her eyes promise him that it will be worth the wait.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search