The Good Earth Chapter 32 Summary
- After the army is gone, everyone can breathe a sigh of relief.
- The family starts cleaning up and getting back to normal life. Now that they've had to live together, the first and second sons hate each other even more than they did before.
- Lotus and Wang Lung are fighting because she thinks he has a crush on her slave, Pear Blossom.
- Oh, and one more thing: Wang Lung's youngest son wants to go to war.
- When Wang Lung suggests that his youngest son choose one of the women in the house instead of going to war, the son chooses Pear Blossom… and Wang Lung gets jealous.