The Spectacular Now
The Spectacular Now Chapter 34 Summary
- They get lattes, and then Ricky tells Sutter he thought he was going to cut back on the alcohol.
- Lay off, man, it's the weekend.
- No, says Ricky, but really: he should stop overdoing it.
- So of course, Sutter starts in on him for giving up weed and going to church all of the sudden, all because of a girl.
- Ricky explains he's just compromising to make the relationship work. And that Sutter should do the same, if he wants Cassidy back.
- Sutter is positive they'll get back together regardless, though, and when Ricky asks about Aimee, he tells him she'd never fall in love with a guy like him.
- He's kind of dumb, isn't he?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search