The Spectacular Now
by Tim Tharp
The Spectacular Now Chapter 49 Summary
- Sutter manages to get a tux just fine, but he decides to just drive his own car.
- The only thing left to do is for Aimee to confront her mom about not doing her paper route the morning after the prom.
- She finally works up the courage and stands her ground.
- What she doesn't tell her mom is that she and Sutter plan to get a motel room.
- When she comes over to tell Sutter, they go up to his room for some celebratory sex.
- Then she tells Sutter maybe it's time for him to stand up to his mom, and get her to finally tell him where his dad is.
- He gets all upset again, and tells her to lay off.
- He can't wait to get drunk again.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...