by Ray Bradbury
Peter and Wendy Hadley Timeline and Summary
- Peter and Wendy have been spending a lot of time in "Africa" after their parents told them they couldn't go to New York alone.
- Peter and Wendy come home after a carnival.
- The two lie to their parents about the nursery.
- Then they break in to the locked nursery.
- Peter threatens his dad when George threatens to turn off the house.
- Then the twins flip out when dad and David McClean turn off the nursery.
- Peter and Wendy trick mom and dad into coming into the nursery and lock them in with the lions.
- Then they have themselves a nice little picnic. And live happily ever after?