The Canterbury Tales: The Wife of Bath's Prologue Lines 475-486 Summary
- When I think about my youth and happiness, it really tickles me!
- Even today, it makes me happy to think that I had such good times in my youth.
- But alas, age, which poisons everything, has taken my beauty and spirit.
- Let it go, and the devil go with it! The flour is gone, but I will do as much business with the bran as I possibly can!
- Still, to be cheerful is my goal.
- Now I will tell you about my fourth husband.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...