There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 13 Summary
- Lucy is called into Luke's office to see if she's passed her three-month job trial. It is nerve-wracking, and she wishes that anyone else but Luke could be the one to tell her. But she passes, hooray!
- Back to work and Lucy is happily feeding the animals. While walking the llamas (what?) she literally runs into Bob, and it is love (or something) at first sight.
- Both of them are tripping all over themselves and poor Lucy can't even figure out what is going on. Meanwhile the weather is going a little crazy, with a sudden heat wave and some lightening even though there is no rain.
- Uh oh. This doesn't look good.
- Izzy, Lucy's llama, seems to have figured out that there is something a little odd about Bob, and he is going nuts. He's just about to hawk a huge loogie in Bob's face (as llamas do) when—suddenly Bob disappears.
- Take that, Izzy.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search