There Is No Dog Chapter 14 Summary
- So Mona is over at Hed's place wearing a dress made of a book of stamps (whaa?), which we guess is in fashion for Gods this season.
- She's trying to use her feminine wiles to get the Eck un-eaten, but Hed is not budging.
- He's really serious about his poker. And his dinner.
- Mona scrambles away from Hed over to Bob's house and blatantly lies to him about her meeting with Hed.
- Bob starts ranting and raving but Mona isn't listening. Instead she starts reasoning away her responsibility for Eck in her head.
- We can't blame her. Bob is pretty annoying.