There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 15 Summary
- Lucy is still reeling from her meeting with Bob. She can't get over how gorgeous and strange he is. She didn't feel anything special with her exes, but she immediately felt a spark with Bob—even though he's not her type.
- (That could have been the lightning, not love, but whatever.)
- Lucy is so dreamy that she lets a capybara escape, which could cost her the job that she always dreamed of. But maybe no one will notice? Yup, no one will miss a giant hairy rodent. Nope.
- That night Lucy prays to God that she might be able to have a relationship with Bob and for the capybara to return.
- Her brain is all caught up in issues of faith and love, but she just tries to get some sleep so that she can work properly tomorrow.
- As she sleeps she starts imagining Bob there, touching her in all those stranger-danger places. Okay, it's maybe a little too real, because she gets really freaked out and flips on the light—but no one is there.
- Of course, one of the perks of being God is that invisibility trick. We know this is supposed to be romantic or something (you know, just like Edward watching Bella sleep), but we were totally skeeved out by this.