There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 2 Summary
- Let's meet God and his assistant—er, secretary—er, something or other, Mr. B. God is dreaming naughty dreams about naked girls, while Mr. B is trying to get his lazy butt out of bed.
- Eventually it works, and God notices that water is filling the streets.
- Now why is water filling the streets? Because God forgot to turn off the tap when he was taking an erotic nap before his bath time.
- This is a major eco-friendly faux pas. (Also, what kind of bathtub does God have that it overflows streets?)
- Understandably, Mr. B is a little upset and wants God to fix it, but no luck. We are getting the point that God is majorly lazy. We already feel sorry for Mr. B for having to deal with this kid for millennia.
- Mr. B goes through the mail, which is prayers from us little humans. He comes across Lucy's prayer and hides it immediately.
- You see, God is something of a pervert and he senses that a pretty girl wants to be in love just like a bloodhound sniffs out food. Can't hide that from him.
- Unfortunately God is not too lucky in love. Every time that he falls in love with humans, catastrophes happen. Looks like we're in for a doozy.