There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 24 Summary
- Now we get a little insight into Luke.
- See, down at the zoo things aren't going so well. There are floods, sleet, heat waves, hail, and all sorts of crazy 10-plagues-like weather happening.
- But Luke still has to run the zoo. (At least it's on a hill, right?)
- Luke's house is even higher up on a hill, in a turret. He can look down on everyone from there and be comforted. Right now, the view outside of his turret isn't so comforting anymore, so he has to take an Alka-Seltzer to get sleep.
- Before bed he wishes for one thing. A child.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...