There Is No Dog
by Meg Rosoff
There Is No Dog Chapter 32 Summary
- Because he is a totally socially inept idiot, Bob comes home telling Eck that his meeting with Lucy's mom went well. Yeah, we had a different impression.
- Then he starts thinking about how awesome Lucy is and how they should be together forever.
- Eck is a little bit more busy thinking about how pretty soon he's going to be dinner with red peppercorn sauce and how unfair it is that?
- Bob made people and creatures mortal.
- Also, Bob likes to tell him that he's nothing, which really bums him out.
- Poor Eck. Don't you just want to give him a big hug and maybe make a sad commercial about his plight?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...