There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 33 Summary
- In the aftermath of her meeting with Bob, Laura is on the phone with Lucy, telling her everything that happened.
- Lucy is kind of annoyed that her mom thinks Bob is weirdo, but even she has some doubts.
- At the same time, Bob is thinking about how being with Lucy would mean he doesn't have to be lonely anymore, and that makes us feel a smidgen of sympathy for him.
- Well, until he gets all annoyed that Mr. B would like to, you know, stop world-wide suffering as much as possible.
- That ruins our sympathy for him pretty quickly.
- Bob decides to pay a little visit to Lucy and they plan a romantic boat date on Saturday. Can't wait!
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search