There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 36 Summary
- For once, Mona is trying to be a good mom. She wants to put an end to this whole Lucy thing, but Bob is a spoiled whiny brat and isn't listening.
- For once, she also has a good point. We imagine that Lucy will be a little freaked out when she learns that she just had sex with God. Just a little.
- And, we can admit it: for once, Bob is trying to do the whole thing right. He's not turning into a swan or something and getting rid of her when he is tired of sex.
- Really? We don't see it lasting. (And neither does Mona.)
- Then another shocker: Mona lets it slip that Mr. B might not be around to pick up the slack forever, so Bob should maybe try to step it up at work.
- Just then, Bob notices a sign that says, "There is no God."
- Not quite correct.