There Is No Dog
by Meg Rosoff
There Is No Dog Chapter 37 Summary
- Things are still a mess over at the zoo, but they're better off than all the other zoos that are trying to send over their animals.
- On the bright side, the weather has returned to normal and all the animals are enjoying the sunshine.
- On the not so bright side, it seems like Bob has completely forgotten about Lucy after they had sex.
- What happened to together forever?
- Lucy whines at Luke for a little while, but he can't think about now: he's got a bunch of zoo animals to tend.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...