There Is No Dog Chapter 4 Summary
- Back to Lucy. Lucy has been working at a zoo for about three months now, but Luke, the senior zookeeper, is the thorn in her side.
- She, a perfect vision of bubbly loveliness plus a hard worker and all-around nice person, isn't exactly used to people not liking her.
- Without even knowing her, Luke has decided that she's an air-headed bimbo who was hired based on her looks, even though she has been doing a good job at the zoo.
- Still, she actually likes her job. We follow Lucy as she feeds snakes, sneaks a furtive cup of coffee, and tries to feed the monkeys, all while desperately trying not to tick Luke off even more.
- The last line of this chapter ends with Bob (God, in case you forgot) watching over Lucy like some creepy invisible and omnipotent stalker. Which, when you think about it, is pretty much what he is.
- Way sketchy.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...