There Is No Dog Chapter 42 Summary
- Laura is worried. She can't contact Lucy and you all know what that means in mom world: you're probably dead. Or being tortured. Or both.
- So, she heads on over to Bernard's, and he takes her to Lucy's place.
- Surprise! Lucy is there and in one piece. See, her phone was dead.
- Uh-huh. We've used that one before.
- Lucy is sad and angry with Bob, but she doesn't want her mother's sympathy. Too bad; her mom gives it to her anyway, while Bernard heads back to the church.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...