There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 45 Summary
- Finally, the weather is beautiful. No rain. No hail. Just gorgeous summer weather.
- As he wakes up, Luke thinks it would be even nicer to have a lady friend to wake up too. Yeah, that does sound nice.
- Meanwhile Mr. B is sitting on a bench in the city thinking.
- Bernard comes and sits next to him. They start having a pretty deep conversation about morality and religion and all that serious stuff.
- We're pretty sure that Bernard thinks that Mr. B is crazy, but they seem to have an interesting conversation anyway.
- After a while, Bernard leaves. Mr. B leaves, too, thinking deep thoughts about his soon-to-be Bobless future.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search