There Is No Dog Chapter 46 Summary
- Back at home, Mona is there with Bob and Eck.
- Eck is due to be eaten with a delicious peppercorn sauce today.
- Bob comes up to Mr. B and tells him that he finished his side of the deal and that it was his turn to get rid of his mom.
- Wait a second, how did he save the whales?
- Shortly later we figure it out. The fish are flying! It's a miracle!
- Well, that's one way to do it.
- While this is certainly awesome, Mr. B is not sure that this is really a solution to the issue of water pollution. But hey, he'll take what he can get for now.
- Once in a while, that kid is a genius.
- As everyone starts noticing that fish can fly, wars stop and for a few short moments there is world peace.
- People start wondering if all that stuff in the Bible really did happen, after all. Hmmm.
- Mr. B, of course, is still worried. Gee, that guy has a lot on his mind.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...