There Is No Dog
by Meg Rosoff
There Is No Dog Chapter 47 Summary
- Time for dinner! Emoto Hed is here to eat his first and last Eck.
- Everyone is chilling at Bob's house, and Mr. B has his letter of transfer on the table. Even though Estelle should be concerned about the whole Eck problem, she sees something very important.
- Time for stage one of Estelle's plan.
- She offers Mona as a trade for Eck, and Hed disappears with her in a puff of smoke.
- Okay next thing. Mr. B thinks he is being transferred. Yeah, not so much. The letter of transfer was for Bob! Snap!
- So now Mr. B is God, we guess?
- Anyway he poofs Bob away. No more Bob-problem. Wait, one more thing! Mr. B asks Estelle if she'll stay with him, and she says yes.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...