There Is No Dog
There Is No Dog Chapter 48 Summary
- Time to wrap it up, folks. Everyone on Earth is still worked up about the miraculous flying fish, including Luke.
- He's also thinking about Lucy, so it's no wonder he misses his bus stop.
- As he gets off the bus and walks toward work, who does he see?
- Duh. Lucy, of course.
- Lucy is still upset about Bob, but Luke charms her by grabbing a fish out of the air and putting it in Lucy's hand.
- She giggles and then throws her arms around him. They run to the zoo hand-in-hand, laughing and full of hope.
- And, yeah: with Mr. B running the show now, things should be looking up for Earth.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...