Case File: Police Commendations for Bravery
- For defeating with one blow the raging stone-mason giant in the case of The Walling of Asgard
- For battling all kinds of illusions created by the giant-king in the case of Thor and the Jotun Utgardsloki
- For defeating a giant whose heart and head are made entirely of stone, risking grave bodily injury to self, in the case of Thor and the Jotun Hrungnir
- For winning a magical bottomless cauldron for Aegir’s feast in a challenge against the giant Hymir in the case of Thor and the Jotun Aegir
- If the prophecy comes true, for dying in a confrontation with the Midgard Serpent, Jormungand, in the case of Ragnarok, the Doom of the Gods
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...