Titus Andronicus Act 4, Scene 3 Summary
- Titus, Marcus, Young Lucius, Publius, Sempronius, and Caius shoot arrows into Saturninus's court. The arrows have letters attached to them addressed to the gods, seeking revenge.
- Titus declares that the god of Justice has left the earth and orders Publius and Sempronius to find "her," even if they have to travel to hell to ask for Pluto's help.
- Marcus and Publius note how sad it is to see Titus behaving this way – they think the old man is completely off his rocker.
- Publius plays along with Titus and says that Pluto has sent Titus a message – "Revenge" and her good pal "Justice" are ready and willing to help him.
- A Clown walks by with a basket full of pigeons. (We know – totally random.)
- Titus offers him money to deliver a message to the emperor.
- The Clown agrees.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search