Tamora Timeline and Summary
- 1.1: Tamora is paraded through the streets of Rome as a prisoner of war.
- 1.1: Tamora unsuccessfully begs Titus not to sacrifice her eldest son.
- 1.1: She gets engaged and is married the same day to the new Roman emperor, Saturninus.
- 1.1: Tamora vows to get revenge by destroying the Andronicus family.
- 2.3: While her new husband is hunting, Tamora meets her secret lover, Aaron, in the woods and tries to seduce him.
- 2.3: Tamora is confronted in the woods by Lavinia and Bassianus, who accuse her of being promiscuous.
- 2.3: When her sons show up, Tamora says Lavinia and Bassianus lured her there and threatened her. She then tells them to kill Bassianus and rape Lavinia because they've been calling her mean names like "foul adulteress."
- 2.3: While Demetrius and Chiron rape Lavinia, Tamora runs off into the woods to have sex with Aaron.
- 2.3: At the pit where Bassianus's body has been dumped, Tamora gives Saturninus a forged letter that makes it look like Quintus and Mutius paid someone to kill Bassianus.
- 4.2: Off-stage, Tamora has given birth to Aaron's dark-skinned son. She has sent the child away with orders to have it killed so her husband won't find out about her affair.
- 5.2: Tamora disguises herself as "Revenge" and pays a visit to Titus, whom she thinks has gone crazy. As "revenge," Tamora promises to help Titus pay back "Tamora" and her family for hurting his family.
- 5.3: Tamora goes to a party at Titus's house and unknowingly eats her sons for dinner.
- 5.3: Immediately after learning what she just ate, Tamora is stabbed in the guts and killed by Titus.