The Truth About Forever
The Truth About Forever Chapter 21 Summary
- The party is a huge success.
- But then Jason shows up, wanting to talk to Macy.
- He's not impressed with Wes's sculptures, which drives her up a wall.
- He starts talking about their relationship, and how they should make lists and have a dialogue about what they each want out of it.
- Macy gets frustrated with him, until she realizes that he just really doesn't get it. He really believes everything can be anticipated and prepared for.
- Suddenly, Macy sees Wes in the kitchen.
- Caroline calls her in, and she comes over, thinking she wants her to see Wes—but she's talking about a new sculpture that has been dropped off.
- Jason calls her back, but Macy is beyond listening to him or Caroline.
- She runs like never before to catch up to Wes and makes him ask her the question he had passed on—what would she do, if she could do anything?
- And then… she kisses him.