The Truth About Forever
The Truth About Forever Chapter 6 Summary
- Now it's Wes's turn to jump out at Bert. They're at another catering event, and Macy is hiding in a closet with him, waiting.
- Whoa, what? Macy's hiding in a closet with Wes? What's going on there? Did we miss something?
- No, no, nothing's going on. Macy just came in to hang up a guest's wrap, and found him in there, waiting to pounce on Bert.
- The pounce is successful, Bert screams like a girl, and then he vows revenge on both of them.
- They all head to the kitchen, where Delia realizes they've left the main course—six hams—at her house. Oops.
- As usual, she figures out a way to save the day, and everyone goes home happy.
- Macy is really enjoying the craziness of the catering job, and the new friends she's made, but she still never goes out with them afterwards.
- When she goes home, she sees her dad's old truck parked outside. That means Caroline has come to visit.
- At lunch the next day, Caroline tries to talk their mom into renovating their dad's old beach house and then going there for a family vacation.
- Their mom really fights the idea, but Caroline eventually brings her around to it. She's trying to help her deal with his death.
- Lunch takes so long that Macy is 20 minutes late getting back to the library. Uh-oh…
- When Bethany and Amanda comment, she finally realizes that not only will she never be perfect, but you know what? She doesn't want to be.
- That night, after a catering job, she finally agrees to go out with Kristy and the gang.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search