Angus Tuck Timeline and Summary
- Tuck wakes up from a sweet dream of heaven and talks with Mae about how he wishes they could change their situation.
- The next time he sees his wife, Winnie is tagging along. Tuck is delighted to meet Winnie and, after they have dinner, takes her for a spin on the pond, telling her his thoughts about immortality and trying to convince her that it's wrong.
- When Yellow Suit Guy interrupts their breakfast, Tuck has some words with him.
- Then, when the intruder is on the ground, dying a violent death, Tuck is envious. Yep, that's right. He's envious of the guy who was just bashed over the head with a shotgun.
- He and his sons help Mae escape from jail, and he's sad to say his goodbyes to Winnie.
- Many years later, Tuck returns to Treegap and discovers that Winnie didn't drink from the spring. She chose life over immortality.
Previous Page: Winnie Foster