Twilight Allusions and Cultural References
When authors give shout outs to other great works, people, and events, it's usually not accidental. Put on your super-sleuth hat and figure out why.
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice (7.113)
- Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility (7.113)
- Jane Austen, Mansfield Park (7.113)
- William Shakespeare, Macbeth (6.1)
- Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights (2.28), (2.59)
- Emily Brontë (1.86)
- William Faulkner (1.86)
- William Shakespeare (1.86)
- Geoffrey Chaucer (1.86)
- Genesis 2 (Epigraph)
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search