Uglies Chapter 46 Summary
- Maddy cuts out tracking devices from their prison uniforms. They escape on the hoverboards that Tally and David brought, dropping the tracking devices elsewhere so the Specials can't find them.
- The group is going to rendezvous later at a cave, but they go separate ways so the Specials can't follow them all.
- Tally and Shay ride on the same hoverboard, so they get a chance to talk about how Shay doesn't hate Tally anymore. All those negative feelings were just ugly stuff, Shay says.
- Tally points out that Shay has brain damage—but Shay says it's just because she's growing up. Ahem. Brain damage = growing up? Could be.
- Shay forgives Tally, but that doesn't make Tally feel better. (Also the whole "being hunted by the secret police thing" doesn't help any.)
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search