The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Cite This Page
The Unbearable Lightness of Being Part 2, Chapter 10 Summary Page 1
- After his drink Tomas asked Tereza to charge it to his room at the hotel, room number six.
- Tereza remembered that she used to live in a house numbered six, and she told Tomas that this is a coincidence, since her shift ends at six.
- He responded that his train leaves at seven.
- After her shift, Tereza found Tomas sitting on a park bench (her favorite one) across the restaurant.
- She took this to be another sign, and believes that this man is her fate.
- He calls to her; "the crew of her soul rushed up to the deck of her body," and he gave her his card should she ever find herself in Prague (2.10.11).