The Unbearable Lightness of Being Part 2, Chapter 10 Summary
- After his drink Tomas asked Tereza to charge it to his room at the hotel, room number six.
- Tereza remembered that she used to live in a house numbered six, and she told Tomas that this is a coincidence, since her shift ends at six.
- He responded that his train leaves at seven.
- After her shift, Tereza found Tomas sitting on a park bench (her favorite one) across the restaurant.
- She took this to be another sign, and believes that this man is her fate.
- He calls to her; "the crew of her soul rushed up to the deck of her body," and he gave her his card should she ever find herself in Prague (2.10.11).
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...