The Unbearable Lightness of Being
The Unbearable Lightness of Being Part 4, Chapter 22 Summary
- For the first year with Tomas, Tereza used to scream during sex, as a way of blinding her senses.
- Similarly, her soul was blinded by love.
- But sex with the engineer restored her soul's sight.
- During her next visit to the sauna, she takes a long look at her body in the mirror again.
- She remembers how it looked in the engineer's arms. She wants to see her body again next to a strange man, because that context makes her body interesting to her.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search