The Unbearable Lightness of Being
The Unbearable Lightness of Being Part 6, Chapter 25 Summary
- Sabina continues to receive these letters until the end of her life, but many of them go unread.
- When the old man she was living with dies, she moves to California.
- Her paintings sell well, but she likes American only on the surface. It is still very alien to her.
- Afraid of being buried and stuck in American soil, Sabina writes in her will that she wants to be cremated and scattered to the winds.
- Tomas and Tereza had died under a sign of weight; and she wants to die under the sign of lightness.