The Unbearable Lightness of Being
The Unbearable Lightness of Being Part 6, Chapter 27 Summary
- In death, Franz belongs completely to his wife, as he never had before.
- She took over everything, including his funeral.
- The pastor spoke about their conjugal love having withstood many tests and trials.
- Franz's student-mistress is there too, in the back row.
- She gets physically sick during the funeral and has to be taken away.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search