Sample of Reading Quizzes
The Best State of the Commonwealth, A Discourse by the Extraordinary Raphael Hythloday, as recorded by the noted Thomas More, Citizen and Sheriff of the famous City of Britain, London, Book One
Questions1. What government sounded most interesting to More?
2. What does Hythloday say would get people to stop stealing?
3. What Roman punishment for thieves does Hythloday like?
4. How long was Hythloday in Utopia?
5. What physical disfigurement sets apart Polylerite convicts?
2. Giving them the means to take care of themselves.
3. Putting them to work in chains
4. Five years
5. The tip of one ear is cut off.