Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT English 1.1 Organization 256 Views
ACT English: Organization Drill 1, Problem 1. Which transition works best?
- Rhetorical Skills / Organization: Sentences and Paragraphs
- Product Type / ACT English
- English I EOC Assessment / Introductory and Concluding Paragraphs
- English I EOC Assessment / Organization
- Expository Texts / Rhetorical Devices and Transistions
- Oral and Written Conventions / Parts of Speech
- Essay Revision / Coherence, Organization, and Word Choice
- Essay Revision / Rhetorical Effectiveness and Use of Organization
ACT Math: Plane Geometry Drill 3, Problem 1. What is the area of the trapezoid shape in the video?
ACT Math: Coordinate Geometry Drill 1, Problem 1. Which inequality is expressed by the number line?
ACT Math: Intermediate Algebra: Drill 3, Problem 1. Find the fifth number in the series.
Haven't you always wondered how much cardboard it takes to encase a trunk warmer for your pet elephant?
Good thing surface areas are as easy as they seem on the surface.