Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT English 1.2 Organization 232 Views
ACT English: Organization Drill 1, Problem 2. Picking the right transition word.
- Rhetorical Skills / Organization: Sentences and Paragraphs
- Product Type / ACT English
- English I EOC Assessment / Introductory and Concluding Paragraphs
- English I EOC Assessment / Organization
- Expository Texts / Rhetorical Devices and Transistions
- Essay Revision / Coherence, Organization, and Word Choice
- Essay Revision / Rhetorical Effectiveness and Use of Organization
AP English Language and Composition: Passage Drill Drill 1, Problem 2
AP English Literature and Composition 1.1 Passage Drill 7
Wishing upon a star may help you pass your AP English Language and Composition test, but answering this question would be a safer bet.
Take a look at this shmoopy question and see if you can figure out which device the speaker employs the most.
Feel like shifting gears and answering a question about shifting tones? We've got you covered. Take a look at this question and see if you can foll...