Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT English 1.2 Organization 236 Views
ACT English: Organization Drill 1, Problem 2. Picking the right transition word.
- Rhetorical Skills / Organization: Sentences and Paragraphs
- Product Type / ACT English
- English I EOC Assessment / Introductory and Concluding Paragraphs
- English I EOC Assessment / Organization
- Expository Texts / Rhetorical Devices and Transistions
- Essay Revision / Coherence, Organization, and Word Choice
- Essay Revision / Rhetorical Effectiveness and Use of Organization
ACT English: Punctuation Drill 2, Problem 3. Where does the semicolon fit best?
ACT English: Punctuation Drill 2, Problem 2. Where should the semi-colon be placed?
ACT English: Punctuation Drill 3, Problem 1. How should this sentence be changed so that it is grammatically correct?
ACT English: Punctuation Drill 3, Problem 2. How should we properly hyphenate the words in this sentence?
ACT English: Punctuation Drill 3, Problem 4. Which choice best formats this list of items?