Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT English 1.3 Organization 224 Views
ACT English: Organization Drill 1, Problem 3. Can you find the correct transition?
- Rhetorical Skills / Organization: Sentences and Paragraphs
- Product Type / ACT English
- English I EOC Assessment / Introductory and Concluding Paragraphs
- English I EOC Assessment / Organization
- Essay Revision / Coherence, Organization, and Word Choice
- Essay Revision / Rhetorical Effectiveness and Use of Organization
So you want to live in a perfect world. Who doesn't? But what if what you thought was utopia was actually dystopia disguised as a utopia? Confused...
We may all be fools when it comes to love, but thankfully none of us will accidentally switch places with our twin brother and fall in love with ou...
They say that honesty is the best policy, but Jack lies about his identity and still gets the girl. Does that mean we should all lie to get what we...