Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT Reading 1.4 Prose Fiction 256 Views
ACT Reading Prose Fiction Drill 1, Problem 4. How does the narrator feel about the prediction made at his birth that he would have the ability to see ghosts?
- Foreign Language / Arabic Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Chinese Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Korean Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Spanish Subtitled
- Reading / Generalizations
- Product Type / ACT Reading
- Literary / Archetypes and Motifs in Drama
- English I EOC Assessment / Comparing Multiple Texts
- Reading Literature / Cite textual evidence to support analysis
ACT Reading 1.5 Social Science Passage. Based on its context in the passage, which of the following would be the best definition for the word...
ACT Reading Prose Fiction Drill 1, Problem 1. Which of the following best describes the overall purpose of this passage?
Prose Fiction Drill 1.10. Which of the following best describes the narrator's attitude toward his father?
ACT Reading 1.5 Prose Fiction. Which of the following is the best definition for the word "posthumous" in line 67?
ACT Reading 1.8 Prose Fiction. Why does the author spend so much time discussing the anecdote of the old woman?