Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT Reading 1.9 Social Science Passage 190 Views
ACT Reading 1.9 Social Science Passage. Based on the information provided in the passage, which of the following practices might Freud support?
- Foreign Language / Arabic Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Chinese Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Korean Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Spanish Subtitled
- Reading / Author's Voice and Method
- Product Type / ACT Reading
- Expository Texts / Logical Connections
- English I EOC Assessment / Opinions
- Complex Inferences / Nonfiction, Poetry, Drama
- Informational Media Literacy / Social and Cultural Views
In this video, we dive beneath the sea to review the kinds of interesting animals that live in the deep blue.
Don't like how someone looks? Blame their phenotypes.
Anything that has a cell (bacteria, listen up!) has phospholipids that keep the cell contained and give it form and shape. Phospholipids protect us...
GMOs. Now that’s a scary word. Or is it? Guess it’s time to ask ourselves: WWMST? ...For those of us who don’t constantly ask ourselves “wh...
GED Science 1.2 Life Science