Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT Reading 2.3 Prose Fiction 197 Views
ACT Reading 2.3 Prose Fiction. Which of the following best describes the narrator's beliefs about revenge?
- Foreign Language / Arabic Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Chinese Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Korean Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Spanish Subtitled
- Reading / Generalizations
- Product Type / ACT Reading
- Literary Texts / Themes in Different Time Periods
- Comprehension / Inferences and Evidence
- Literary / Archetypes and Motifs in Drama
- Literary Fiction / Moral Dilemmas
It's impressive that these expressions are able to stay so rational even when they're having operations performed on them.
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. But what happened when they got up there? They’ve been gone an awfully long time…
SAT Math 7.3 Algebra and Functions
SAT Math 6.4 Algebra and Functions
Sometimes, we just want fewer y's...or more x's. That's why it's great to know how to add and subtract variables. In real life, though, we try to a...