Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT Reading 2.5 Social Science Passage 176 Views
ACT Reading 2.5 Social Science Passage. According to the passage, why does Ferri believe the correctional school of criminal law is relatively ineffective?
- Foreign Language / Arabic Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Chinese Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Korean Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Spanish Subtitled
- Reading / Author's Voice and Method
- Product Type / ACT Reading
- Complex Inferences / Persuasive
- Persuasive Texts / Clear Thesis
- Reading Informational Text / Cite textual evidence to support analysis
ACT Reading 1.5 Social Science Passage. Based on its context in the passage, which of the following would be the best definition for the word...
ACT Reading Prose Fiction Drill 1, Problem 1. Which of the following best describes the overall purpose of this passage?
Prose Fiction Drill 1.10. Which of the following best describes the narrator's attitude toward his father?
ACT Reading Prose Fiction Drill 1, Problem 2. Which of the following statements about the circumstances of the narrator's birth is not true?
ACT Reading Prose Fiction Drill 1, Problem 4. How does the narrator feel about the prediction made at his birth that he would have the ability...