Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
ACT Reading 2.9 Prose Fiction 176 Views
ACT Reading 2.9 Prose Fiction. Based on its context in the passage, which of the following words would be the best replacement for "immolation"?
- Foreign Language / Arabic Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Chinese Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Korean Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Spanish Subtitled
- Reading / Meaning of Words from Context
- Product Type / ACT Reading
- Literary / Poetic Structure, Prosody, Graphic Elementss
- English I EOC Assessment / Diction and Imagery
ACT Reading 1.5 Social Science Passage. Based on its context in the passage, which of the following would be the best definition for the word...
ACT Reading Prose Fiction Drill 1, Problem 1. Which of the following best describes the overall purpose of this passage?
Prose Fiction Drill 1.10. Which of the following best describes the narrator's attitude toward his father?
ACT Reading 1.5 Prose Fiction. Which of the following is the best definition for the word "posthumous" in line 67?
ACT Reading 1.8 Prose Fiction. Why does the author spend so much time discussing the anecdote of the old woman?