Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
SAT Reading 1.1 Short Passages 183 Views
SAT Reading: Short Passages Drill 1, Problem 1
- Foreign Language / Arabic Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Chinese Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Korean Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Spanish Subtitled
- Information and Ideas / Interpreting words and phrases in context
- Product Type / SAT Reading
- Expository Texts / Inferences and Conclusions
- Vocabulary / Determine meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words
CAHSEE 1.1 English Language Arts Passage Drill. Which line is an example of a metaphor?
Reading: Vocabulary, Problem 1. What is the meaning of the word explicitly in the previous sentence?
Reading: Vocabulary, Problem 2. What is the meaning of the word stalwart?
Reading: Vocabulary, Problem 3. What is the best way to replace mollified?
Reading: Vocabulary, Problem 4. What is the meaning of the word diligence?