Where Monty Python meets your 10th grade teacher.
Search Thousands of Shmoop Videos
SAT Reading 1.2 Long Passages 169 Views
SAT Reading Long Passages Drill 1, Problem 2
- Foreign Language / Spanish Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Korean Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Arabic Subtitled
- Foreign Language / Chinese Subtitled
- Information and Ideas / Interpreting words and phrases in context
- Product Type / SAT Reading
- Literary Nonfiction / Syntax, Diction, Voice, Tone, Imagery
- Reading Assessment / Rhetorical Strategies and Use of Evidence
AP English Literature and Composition 1.2 Passage Drill 4. As which of the following is the object being personified?
AP English Literature and Composition 1.4 Passage Drill 3. How is Burne's view of pacifism best characterized in lines 57 through 67?
AP English Literature and Composition 1.6 Passage Drill 5. Death is primarily characterized as what?
AP English Literature and Composition 1.7 Passage Drill 5. Which line indicates the turn or shift in this poem?
AP English Literature and Composition 1.9 Passage Drill 4. Lines 32-34 are best understood to mean what?